Pokljuka Triglav Sports Centre and Hotel Center opened its doors on the 13th of October 2009, after a year of construction.
New Slovenian sports and tourist center offers:
- the Hotel Center *** (32 rooms - 62 beds, a la carte restaurant, bar, fitness room, Finnish sauna, multimedia classroom ...)
- more than 40 kilometers of biathlon and cross-country courses,
- 1,5 km of roller ski track,
- rental of sports equipment,
- the biathlon shooting range with 30 electronic targets (HORA),
- a modern snowmaking system,
- other recreational grounds (over 5000 m2),
- the outside catering in wooden hut - Jurček.
In the near vicinity is a small ski resort with two ski lifts, especially suitable for children and families.
Snow usually falls already in November and remain until the end of March.